ACCREDIA - (National organisation for the accreditation of testing laboratories and certification and inspection bodies)
- Low voltage equipment subject to electromagnetic compatibility measurements
- Lighting fittings and accessories
- Electronic equipment
- Gas and solid fuel appliances and relative devices
- Electrical appliances
- Electronic measurement, control, laboratory equipment and similar
- IT equipment and office machinery
- Security system equipment
- Cables - Medium and high voltage cables – Overhead electrical lines and accessories
- Safety components for lifts
- Capacitors and filters
- Electric meters and meter units
- Protective devices
- Medical devices
- Switches and control devices for appliances
- Breakers and load break switches
- Machinery, lifts and relative components
- Installation material and connection devices
- Agricultural products of an animal and vegetable origin, agro-food industry products of an animal and vegetable origin
- Portable electrical tools
Company management system certification
Certification of personnel
(teaching staff of the training organization for works on live parts of electrical installations with voltage greater that 1000V according to the Ministerial Decree 4th February 2011
Inspection Body of Type A on photovoltaic installations - ISO/IEC 17020:2005
Testing laboratory: medical electrical equipment, low voltage equipment, inverter, luminaires, cables, alarm systems, gas appliances, electric household appliances (safety and performance), cables, explosive atmospheres equipment, chemical, electromagnetic compatibility - for tests indicated in accreditation certificates.
APM Group Ltd
IMQ is registered certification body for ISO/IEC 20000 (IT Service Management)
BSMI - Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (China)
IMQ is recognised by BSMI as a quality management systems certification body and as a certification body for plastics, machinery and components, electrical and optical equipment.
IMQ has been accredited as environmental verifier according to EMAS Regulation - Accreditation No.IT-V-0017
FCC - Federal Communications Commission - (USA)
IMQ is recognised by FCC as a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) under Ruling no. 33/2005 pursuant to the mutual recognition agreement between the EU and the United States of 16 February 2006.
IECEE - Worldwide System for Conformity Testing and Certification of Electrotechnical Equipment and Components
IMQ is a certification body recognised by IECEE for the issue of CB and CB-FCS Full Certification Scheme certificates.
IECEx - International Electrotechnical Commission System for Certification to Standards Relating to Equipment for use in Explosive Atmospheres
IMQ is a certification body and testing laboratory accepted by IECEx for the issue of ExCB certificates and ExTR test reports.
The IMQ Security Assessment laboratory is accredited by OCSI- the Security Certification Body – to conduct IT assessments.
SAAS (Social Accountability Accreditation Services)
IMQ can issue SA8000 certification as IQNet Ltd, the certification division of IQNet (International Certification Network); IQNet Ltd is accredited by SAAS (Social Accountability Accreditation Services) for the SA8000 scheme.
IMQ is recognised by UNIFE (the Association of the European Rail Industry) for the issue of IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard) certification.
IMQ is authorised by the Germany body ZLs (pdf - 280kb) to issue IMQ GS certificates for electrical material and portable electrical tools. These certificates enable manufacturers to affix the GS mark.